Ba dum dah…
I love a nice pumpkin or rusty orange color in the fall. I’m always drawn to it. Maybe it’s because of the trees changing colors, or the pumpkins everywhere… Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin soup… I don’t know why I love it so, but I’m not going to question it. I just like it. So there. One thing I have recently realized is even though a color may not look the best right up on your face, you can wear it on your bottom (hee hee) or incorporate it in your accessories. I’m a slow learner, clearly. I’ve missed a lot of time with yellow and chartreuse being exiled from my wardrobe. Luckily, I can easily wear orange.
Here are a few lovely orange pieces that I rounded up to help you add some orange to your fall wardrobe. OK, maybe this is more than a few… I told you I love orange.
- Athleta – Ridgeview Vest
- ASOS – Bracelets
- Uniqlo – Scarf
- Gap – 1969 Legging Cords
- Uniqlo – Cashmere Crew Neck Cardigan
- Zara – Leather Court Shoes
- J. Crew – Schoolboy Blazer (This looks red in the photo, but it is a lovely rust orange in real life. Trust me.) It’s on sale now too!
- Banana Republic – Ashley Bow Ballet Flat (They named these after me.)
- J. Crew Factory – Factory Stone Fan Necklace
- Banana Republic – Bold Check Wool Scarf (This is actually from the men’s section, but I don’t care.)
- Trina Turk via Piperlime – Snakeskin Texture Gem Ring
- J. Crew – Claremont Clutch (I want this. I want this. I want this.) It’s on sale online!
- American Apparel via ASOS – Circle Scarf
- J. Crew – Valentina Patent d’Orsay Pump
- Gap – Skinny Mini Moto Skimmer Khakis
- Elizabeth and James via Piperlime – Sunglasses
- Uniqlo – Cashmere Crew Neck Short Sleeve Sweater