Here’s a gift guide for a 42-year-old sassy, witty blonde woman with two kids who likes pretty things and fancy stuff. What? Too specific? You guys… I need to link my husband to something. Work with me here. OK? Actually, we usually don’t do gifts for one another. I get irritated with the whole Christmas spend, spend, spend. I’d rather not be in debt and am totally willing to forego a gift for the greater good.
If you do know someone like me, I bet you she would like any (or all) of these lovely items I have rounded up for you. Number 1, 6 and 8 are at the top of my wish list.
- J. Crew – Open Cardigan
- Coach – Large Clutchable
- Charlotte Olympia – Glitter Kitty Flat
- J. Crew – Cashmere Rib Trim Scarf
- Coach – Madison Phoebe Bag
- J. Crew – Shirt Tail Mini in Wool
- Zara – Straight Leather Midi Skirt
- Stuart Weitzman – The 5050 Boot
- Jo Malone – Lime Basil and Mandarin Cologne
- J. Crew – Jeweled Cuff